April 2022 – UPDATE
protecting the health of our patients and staff will continue to be one of my top priorities.
-There is no way to differentiate between the symptoms of a flu, virus, allergies or Covid-19. Any patient or parent that enters our facility cannot have any symptoms such as post cold coughing, allergies, etc. If we suspect a patient is sick we will stop treatment immediately and reschedule.
-Masks are still required to enter our office and we ask that you use our hand sanitizing station upon entry
-We kindly ask for patient not to schedule appointments immediately after returning from a trip
-For existing patients, we request that parents remain in their car during cleanings/treatment.
-For new patients/for children who are young /extremely apprehensive, 1 parent can accompany your child
-Certain exceptions can be made to these policies, please contact our office if you have questions
Thank you for your cooperation and look forward to seeing you soon!
Check in protocol
- Please call us from the parking lot when arriving at our office at 488-0100
- When scheduling your appointment, we will ask for an email or phone number so that we can provide a link to fill out a health update form
- For families with multiple children, 1 form will need to be filled out for each child entering our facility
- Filling out the form prior to the appointment would be appreciated.
- A text message will have a link allowing you to fill out your child’s updated Health History Form.
- Once the forms are completed, please call our office to notify staff that you are done with the forms and they will instruct you on when to proceed to the front door.
- An employee will come out to greet you at the front door.
- If there are any signs or symptoms of a cold (e.g. cough, headache, runny nose, fever), we will need to reschedule your child’s appointment. We understand that there may be some children who may have lingering symptoms such as a cough that lasted for months, but there are no exceptions to this policy under the current circumstances. Our staff is required to take daily temperature checks.
- We ask that only one parent accompany their child/children to his or her appointment and if possible, to only bring children who have a scheduled appointment.
- Parents should wait in their car during treatment since our waiting room is temporarily closed. For those with young children, you are most welcome to be with your child during their cleaning appointments.
- We are doubling each appointment time slot to reduce the amount of patients seen each day. If you need to cancel your child’s appointment, please contact us right away. Broken appointments or not showing up for appointments will be very difficult to reschedule.