Our office provides comprehensive orthodontic services ranging from traditional braces, Invisalign and an assortment of appliances. There are many situations where orthodontics is best performed at an early age (such as an underbite) and as pediatric dentists we are very comfortable with treating children at any age.
Here are some of the reasons why we perform orthodontics in our office:
- Parental and child comfort/trust with our office
- When we perform orthodontics on a child when baby teeth are present (Phase 1), this will not guarantee that orthodontics may not be needed in the future. However, we will credit all payments from phase 1 towards our phase 2 treatments.
- No pressure for starting treatment.
- Cleaning appointments. When it’s time for your child’s bi-annual cleaning appointment, we are able to remove the wires so a better cleaning can be performed. When an orthodontist is doing your child’s braces, Parents have to coordinate with an orthodontic office to remove the wires, drive to our office to do the cleaning, and then drive back to the orthodontic office to put the wires back on.
- We monitor the hygiene and plaque levels of your child at every appointment. We strive to straighten teeth and have them damaged during the process.
- There are some procedures that should be started at an early age: dental crossbites, underbites, constricted jaws and severe overjets. A pediatric dentist is comfortable treating children of all ages.
- Most important of all, our staff is great with children.